From R 9,950 per person sharing
The 5 Day Best of Both (BOB) programme consists of an intensive and interactive Conversational English course followed by a specially designed tour itinerary to introduce you to both the animal kingdom of South Africa and allows time for some adrenaline filled activities.
You will visit Garden Route towns along the way and be exposed to situations where you will be expected to practise your new Conversational English skills. We call this Experiential Learning.
The highlights of our African Experience and Adrenaline Rush programmes have been combined to introduce you to the diversity of the Garden Route landscape on a journey where you will visit wildlife reserves in the arid Little Karoo and lush indigenous forests in a coastal reserve.
- Practise your Conversational English while on a bush safari
- Encounter the gentle giants of Africa (African elephant)
- Zip-line through the treetops in a coastal nature reserve
- Learn how to “SUP” (stand up paddleboard) in a tidal lagune
- Explore the magnificent Cango Caves on a guided tour
- Visit a working ostrich farm
- Take part in cooking class to prepare your own traditional meal
View the route
For the 4 Star Option guests are accommodated on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis in a centrally located 4 Star Rated Guesthouse during their stay in George.
The 2 Star Option is for the more budget conscious and guests will be housed on a shared basis in dormitory style self-catering accommodation in George with all the necessary facilities to prepare their own dinners and breakfasts.
The Detailed Itinerary and 4 Star/2 Star inclusions and exclusions can be viewed by clicking the tab below.
The Fine Print